Thursday 28 May 2015

Frozen yoghurt drops (or pieces)

A big fave in our family are frozen yoghurt drops (or pieces).
Master & Miss Chief think they're getting frozen sweets and I'm happy they're not being filled with sugar.

So very easy, all you need is some yoghurt or fromage frais, a freezer, and a tray or plate that can be frozen.





   The first time I did this I used a plastic plate and dolloped bits of yoghurt onto it so they were more like drops, this time I used a plastic tray and poured the yoghurt in.



Then I spread it out a bit so it was fairly flat and put it in the freezer.




Voila! Frozen yoghurt.  I broke it up into pieces and put it in a lidded tub in the freezer.  I'd like to tell you how long it would last for but in this house that equals 10 minutes after I open the tub!

Things like this that make the children happy and make me feel like I'm doing a good job are important, sometimes you need the boost.




No comments:

Post a Comment